Bug bite? Press a “warm* spoon onto the spot. The heat will destroy the protein that caused the reaction and the itching will stop.
Bikes have serial numbers. Write yours down and keep it in a safe place in the event your bike is stolen so you can easily identify your property off craigslist and such.
When delivering a speech, print it and change the text color every four lines to keep your place.
Use “Crtl + Backspace” to delete entire words at a time.
To avoid a generic answer: Ask, “What have you been listening to lately?” instead of, “What kind of music do you like?”
Can’t focus at the computer? Play music from a video game soundtrack. It’s designed to keep you engaged, and helps you focus on what you’re working on.
where the water falls into the lake.
The Photos Disney Characters Would Take If They Had Instagram Accounts by Simona Bonafini.
i love this tbh
1. 20-20-20 rule: every 20 minutes of staring at the computer screen, look at something 20 feet away for 20 seconds to avoid eye strain
2. Watching the news too much has been proven to depress you and give you an unrealistic view of the world
3. If you ever get a new puppy, put tin foil on furniture you don’t want them to chew. They won’t ever hop up on tin foil
4. An easier way to avoid over thinking is to NEVER dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next.
5. If you tend to wake up early after drinking, it might be because your blood sugar is low. A slice of bread or peanut butter can solve this